There are key trends to watch for and consider as a bride to be. The old rules are being broken with new contemporary looks yet there is still a strong tie to tradition and vintage inspiration. Here’s the Jane Taylor London top pick of bridal trends for 2020 with a particular focus on headbands, hats, fascinators, hair accessories & hair slides. To see our online range of bridal pieces click here. We also cater to bespoke requirements that make your piece truly personal. Please email or call to discuss further or to make an appointment. Bows, delicate embellishments or oversized main feature.
- Pearls, headbands and hair accessories, an eternal trend.
- Turbans, a contemporary headband look, with or without a veil.
- Halobands, bridging a hat and a headband, available with or without a bow
- Florals, not necessarily in classic bridal shades but pastels and brights too
- Feathers, subtly adorned or full on statement look
- Polka dot, a nod to the trend in veiling or delicate polka dot tulle wrapped headbands.
- Hats, the Bianca Jagger legend lives on with large brims or small, neat, cocktail hats and Jackie O inspired pillbox hats.
- More colour, pastels, blush, champagne for the whole outfit or just accessories.
- Metallics, in all forms, gold, silver, pewter, rose gold.
- Lace, used in traditional and more contemporary forms
- Vintage inspired styles
- Bespoke & Heirloom, creating a piece truly just for you to become an heirloom piece with the option of incorporating something that holds significant meaning for you, such as a fabric or embellishment.
Peruse our online range here.